1. How do I submit a manuscript or write a M&B?
Please refer to our website under Aspiring Authors for detailed submissions instructions, writing guidelines and tips. If problems accessing try our sister sites, www.eharlequin.com or www.millsandboon.co.uk.
2. How can I sign up subscriptions? I want books delivered to my home?
Please click on the “subscribe now” link on the homepage and you will be redirected to the packages on offer. Once you select the packages you will be redirected to the payment gateway and you can proceed with your subscription and start enjoying the convenience of books being delivered at your doorstep every month!
3. Where do I get ebooks from?
Unfortunately at this time we do not have this service. You can however purchase them from our sister website www.eharlequin.com.
4. Can I purchase books directly from this site?
Please refer to our Buy Online Section on our website and purchase books online.
5. Where can I physically buy books?
You can refer to Store locator section on our website and locate the nearest store, Where you can purchase Mills & Boon books.
6. How do I sign up to be a Member on your site?
It’s very simple. Simply click here and fill in the appropriate information on the registration form.
7. What information do I need to provide to be a Member?
To be a member on our website, you just have to provide with your full name and email address.
8. Where do I register my suggestions/complaints?
You can write us at [email protected].